|New New Motorized Miniature Linear Stage Systems From Servo2Go Feature Plug N' Play Operation
Greenville, DE -- Servo2Go has just added a new high performance linear stage series to its broad range of positioning systems. Manufactured by Zaber Technologies Inc., the T-LSM series devices are computer-controlled motorized linear stages with high thrust and speed capabilities and a very compact size. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 15V power supply. A potentiometer knob at the end of the unit permits smooth manual control; turn it fully to get maximum speed.
These slides connect to the RS-232 port of any computer and can be daisy-chained with up to 254 units per chain. They can also be chained with any other T-Series products. Convenient 6-pin mini din cables on the unit allow for direct interconnection between units in close proximity. For longer distances, a standard cable extension can be used.
- 25 to 200 mm travel (custom options available)
- Max. centered load 100N
- Built-in controller
- Compact design featuring high speed, high thrust and high accuracy
- Mounts in an XYZ configuration without any additional hardware
- Several units can be daisy-chained to a single serial port
What You Really Need to Know:
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort
- External controllers can be expensive, take up extra space, require more cables, and it is no fun to shop for them or program them. That's why we built them into our devices!
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software
- You don't need to worry about finding the right accessories. With the kit version you get a power supply, data cables, and a serial adapter. The only other thing that you may need is a T-USB, which converts a USB port into an RS232 serial port
More information on the T-LSM series linear stages from Servo2Go.com can be viewed at http://www.servo2go.com/product.php?ID=105215
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com