|New Cost-Effective, High-Performance Gear Reducer from Shimpo Drives!
Greenville, DE -- The new Able VRB Gear Reducer is an excellent alternative for OEMs that need a cost-effective, high-performance gear reducer. The high-precision and torque handling capabilities are an ideal fit for packaging machinery, medical equipment, and assembly cell automation.
The standard mounting is a through-bolt style and the unit is a dimensional replacement for a few competitive models. The maximum output torque peaks at 2,300 in-lbs. The VRB provides high-precision backlash rating of <3 arc-minutes as its standard, which means the unit provides exceptional accuracy and loading for a good value.
The Able VRB Gear Reducers ship in < 2 weeks.
- 6 basic sizes, available as single and double reduction units
- Input power range from 30W (.04 HP) to 5000 W (6.7 HP)
- Input speeds up to 6,000 RPM
- Ratio range from 3:1 to 100:1
- Nominal Output Torque from 238 in-lbs to 13,276 in-lbs
- Custom motor attachment dimensions
- Food grade grease (needed when unit is placed above the food line)
- Stainless steel output shaft
- Custom ratios
- Custom outputs
- Output shaft drilled and tapped
For more information on ABLE VRB Series from Shimpo Drives, click on the link below--
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at email@example.com or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com