|Motion Control - Gam Gear's Washdown Servo Gearboxes Available from Servo2Go!
Greenville, DE -Motion Control Components - Gam Gearís new SSP Series is an innovative washdown servo gearbox solution designed for food, medical or sanitary applications. It is a precision inline planetary gearbox outwardly constructed of 300-series stainless steel. The motor adapter plate, housing and shaft are all stainless steel. Vitonģ seals, stainless steel hardware and sealed interfaces provide outstanding corrosion resistance in all types of wet and caustic washdown environments. Ideal for any light or demanding servo application where corrosion resistance is a requirement, the SSP Series offers economy, high precision, and long lasting performance.
Features of Gam Gearís washdown servo gearbox include:
- Dual output bearings for high radial and axial loading
- Frame sizes from 70 mm to 120 mm
- Ratios from 3:1 to 100:1
- Input clamping element for fast and easy mounting
- Optional input O-ring to keep contaminants out custom designed for your motor. (Special request at time of order)
- Optional stainless steel output coupling KG-VA for corrosion resistant
- 10,000km (400 million inches) standard minimum life
Information on the Gam Washdown Servo Gearboxes available from Servo2Go.com can be viewed at: https://www.servo2go.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/pdfs/Catalog/gam-gear-ssp-series-catalog.pdf
These and other Motion Control Products are available through www.Servo2Go.com
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com