|New 24V Integrated Electric Actuators rated to 100N thrust!
Greenville, DE -- Motion Control - Servo2Go.com has just added remarkable new additions to its broad range of cost-effective 24V electric linear actuators from Dyadic Systems. The SCN5 series actuators are compact yet powerful integrated mechatronic cylinders that feature a motor, encoder, drive and actuator in one integral package.
Dyadic Systems has developed the linear actuator drive mechanism such that the screw and nut are optimized for high accuracy, long life and low cost while delivering high speed and peak thrust. This blend of low-cost and high performance could only have been realized by the advanced technology of Dyadic Systems. These new product concepts give engineers a wider range of options to eliminate over-design.
SCN5 series Mechatronics Cylinders are available in stroke lengths to 300mm and 100N (10.2kgf) maximum thrust and are constructed using an extruded aluminum body with 303 stainless for the shaft and rod tip. Actuators can easily be operated via 24VDC signals from PLCs or relays, and can be connected in networks of up to 16 axes.
Servo Actuators from Dyadic feature:
- Set up many moves, each with individual values for position, speed, accel, etc.
- Electric actuators - programmable in 15 minutes!
- The SCN5 starts from only $325 US/ea!
- Moves can be relative, absolute, force controlled, and more
- All actuators run on 24VDC - easy to connect to your existing power supply!
- 10,000km (400 million inches) standard minimum life
- PC interface or hand-held pendant programmable
- Air cylinder replacement mode and move sequencing available in the cylinder!
More information on the SCN5 series Mechatronics Cylinders available from Servo2Go.com can be viewed at: http://www.servo2go.com/product.php?ID=101027&cat=
These and other Motion Control Products are available through www.Servo2Go.com
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at email@example.com or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com