|Motion Control - New Textbook & Video Library Focuses on Motion Control Technology & Embedded Systems!
Greenville, DE -- Servo2Go.com has just added a New Textbook & Video Library to its popular online eStore.
Focusing on Motion Control Technology & Embedded Systems, the library features over 10 Teaching Textbooks & Video’s, all of which are available from stock for immediate shipment.
Volume discounts are available for classroom quantities.
All Textbooks and Video’s can be purchased online with most major credit cards.
Featured in the library is one of the industry's most comprehensive guides to electro-mechanical motion control!
Designed for the "real world", this 140 page textbook combines charts, illustrations and handy engineering formulae in an easy-to-read format.
- Only $45.00 US/ea
- Delivery from stock
- Design Principles Review
- Comparison of Servo & Stepper Technologies
- Overview of: Motion Controllers, Amplifiers, Servo & Stepper Motors, Feedback Devices, Mechanical Components, Gearboxes, Positioning Stages & Actuators
- Controlling Electrical Noise & Ground Loops
- The Future of Motion Control
- Appendicies include: Calculating Inertias, Torque Analysis & Sizing, Duty Cycle Calculations, Amplifier Sizing, Power Supply & Transformer Sizing, Renerative Energy Siziing, Gearhead Sizing & more
- IEC Enclosure Standards
- Hazardous Substance Ratings
- NEMA Enclosure Ratings
- Handy Units Conversion Chart
- Glossary of Terms
Included are over 100 helpful hints on preventing system failures, eliminating EMI noise, etc.
More information on the Textbook & Video Library from Servo2Go.com can be viewed at-
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at email@example.com or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com