|AB25A100 Panel Mount Servo Drive Provides Centralized Control & Offers High Bandwidth & Quick Response Times!
Greenville, DE -Motion Control Components - The AB25A100 PWM servo drive from Advanced Motion Controls is designed to drive brushless and brushed DC motors at a high switching frequency. A single red/green LED indicates operating status. The drive is fully protected against overvoltage, under-voltage, over-current, over-heating and short-circuits across motor, ground and power leads. Furthermore, the drive can interface with digital controllers or be used stand-alone, and requires only a single unregulated DC power supply. Loop gain, current limit, input gain and offset can be adjusted using 14-turn potentiometers. The offset adjusting potentiometer can also be used as an on-board input signal for testing purposes. This drive can use quadrature encoder inputs for velocity control. Features include:
- Built-in hardware protection - Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Short Circuit
- DIP Switches and Potentiometers for loop tuning, current limit adjustments and drive configuration
- Standard models support both brushless and brushed motor types
- Velocity feedback via incremental encoder, Hall Sensors, or tachometer
- Optical isolation between high and low power signals standard on certain models
- Current, Velocity, and Fault Monitor analog output signals
- Status LEDs for power and drive status
- Four quadrant regenerative operation
CLICK HERE for more information on the AB25A100 Servo Drive from Advanced Motion Controls.
These and other Motion Control Products are available through www.Servo2Go.com
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at email@example.com or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com