|Motion Control - Select AMC’s DZRALTE Amplifiers for Embedded Applications!
The 3.9 by 5.0 by 1.5 in. single-axis Ethernet motion controller combined with an 800 W sine drive is intended for single-axis motor control applications.
Greenville, DE -- Servo2Go.com announces the release of the DZRALTE Series of High Performance Digital Servo Drives from Advanced Motion Controls of Camarillo, CA, which are engineered to conquer the most demanding industrial applications!
The DZRALTE Series are digital servo drives that control brushed & brushless servomotors in a compact form factor which make them ideal for embedded applications. These fully digital drives operate in torque, velocity, or position mode and employ Space Vector Modulation (SVM) which results in higher bus voltage utilization and reduced heat dissipation compared to traditional PWM drives. The command source can be generated internally or can be supplied externally. In addition to motor control, these drives feature dedicated and programmable digital and analog inputs and outputs to enhance interfacing with external controllers and devices.
The combination of a DigiFlex Performance DZRALTE servo drive with its DriveWare software establishes a new benchmark in versatility! Capabilities built into the DZRALTE servo drives include:
- Size Range: 10-175 VDC Input, 6A cont.(60A peak) @ 10-175 VDC Output Models
- Full tuning control of all three servo loops: Position, Velocity and Torque
- Real-time oscilloscope with up to 8 channels to ensure that tuning achieves the highest performance
- Status window with over 50 simultaneous channels for drive and system diagnostics
- I/O configuration configurable to latch/non-latch as well as active-high & active-low
- Universal servo motor compatibility by means of automatic commutation adjustment
- Dual Loop Feedback - Increases both stability and accuracy
Additional information on the DZRALTE Series Servo Amplifiers can be found at-
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1- 877-378-0240 or e-mail Warren Osak at email@example.com or visit Servo2Go.com at: www.Servo2Go.com