|Motion Control - Hollow Core Linear Voice Coil Motors from MotiCont!
Van Nuys, CA - The high performance compact positioning voice coil driven linear stages are used in positioning applications where high speed, high acceleration or high accuracy is required..
The hollow core motorized linear stages are fully self-contained. Each stage utilizes a voice coil motor, a linear carriage system, an optical quadrature encoder feedback device and a home switch. The standard positioning resolutions of 1 micron through 29.95 microns are available for immediate delivery. Other resolutions are available upon request.
Hollow Core Voice Coil Driven Stage HCDS-051-032-01 Series with Quadrature Position Sensor and Home Switch
- Range of Motion: 0.97” (24.6 mm)
- Efficient Force within First 0.750" (19.1 mm) of Stroke
- Positioning Resolution: 1 through 29.95 microns
- Continuous Force: 4.9 lb (22.0 N) through 6.3 lb (28.2 N)
- Intermittent Force: 15.7 lb (69.6 N) through 20.0 lb (89.9 N) at 10% duty cycle
- Optional Return Spring
- Cross Roller or Linear Ball Bearing
- Built-in Home Switch
- Quadrature Optical Encoder with Differential Outputs
- Also Available Without Encoder
- The stages may be stacked in XY, XZ and XYZ configurations.
Note: To meet the requirements of your application these stages are available in variety of resolutions as stated. All stages also available without encoders.
Videos of Motorized Linear Stages:
For PDF Catalog of Voice Coil Stages from Moticont - Click Here!
For additional information contact MotiCont, "A Motion Company" at 6901 Woodley Avenue, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA; Tel: (888) 785-1804, Fax: (818) 785-5713, E-Mail: email@example.com or visit the website at http://www.moticont.com