|Easily Select the Best LM76 Linear Motion Components for an Application Using this Online Capabilities Brochure!
E. Longmeadow, MA -- Linear Motion - LM76's new Linear Motion "Capability" brochure features information on: Linear Bearings, Linear Slides, Shafting and Custom Linear Motion Products. LM76 an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and supplier of linear motion bearings, shafting and slides since 1976 has consistently supplied not only off-the-shelf components but "Engineered Solutions," to perplexing problems. When other component suppliers say no, LM76 often says, "Yes!"
Select the LM76 Linear Motion Components yourself or ask an LM76 specialist for help in choosing from:
- Minuteman self-Lubricating linear bearings are the lead¬ing edge in PTFE, sleeve-type linear motion bearings. Minuteman bearings feature a ceramic coated aluminum shell and nonabrasive PTFE self-lubricating liner.
- Black Racer Ceramic Coated linear bearings are the original drop-in replacement for linear ball bushings. Employed in applications where acceleration and system speeds destroy ball and roller options.
- Stainless (440C hardened to 58RC hardness) Linear Ball Bearings provide low friction, corrosion resistant operation. These bearings can be supplied with a stainless retainer (higher temp) and a resin retainer (less noise, less weight and lower price ) Direct drop-in for industry standard inch linear ball bearings.
- Linear Roller Blocks such as: JET Rail, SG SPEED DEMON, OSG SPEED DEMON, and Defender 1 & 2
- Low Profile Rail Guide Linear Motion Bearings offer the Following Benefits: High load capacity. high over-turning moment capacity. minimum overall height profile, high accuracy, low friction. easy installation. and fast delivery.
- LM76 offers all types of Precision shafting: Round, hollow, predrilled, continuous support extrusions, predrilled & assembled shafting. Precision linear shafting is available in: RC60 1060 Steel, Chrome Plated 1060 Steel. 440C Stainless, 300 Series (303, 304, 316) Stainless, Ceramic Coated Aluminum, Nitronic 50 Stainless, and Ceramic coatings.
- Linear Slides and Complete Engineered Systems - Non-driven linear slides operate quietly, smoothly and can take a punch. They have a soft side in medical and pharmaceutical equipment but can show their tough side in wood working, machinery and outdoor applications. Due to all aluminum construction their lightweight and all work well in all weather conditions.
Additionally, Complete Engineered Linear Motion Systems have been designed to meet the most severe environmental conditions. LM76 provides decades of linear motion experience and a complete product line of linear motion components to increase production, reduce downtime, and lower cost.
Founded in 1976, LM76 has been a leading designer/manufacturer of linear bearings, slides and linear motion systems. LM76 is renowned for its industry leading Minuteman Teflon® Composite linear bearings. LM76 is a leading supplier of precision linear shafting: RC60, 300 Series Stainless Steel, and ceramic-coated aluminum shafting. LM76 also offers several FDA/USDA compliant linear bearings and slides for the food processing, pharmaceutical, medical, and packaging industries.
For additional information contact Mike Quinn at: LM76, 140 Industrial Dr., E. Longmeadow, MA 01028; Telephone: 413-525-4166, Fax: 413-525-3735 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at http://www.lm76.com
And say, "I saw it on MotionShop.com, "The Motion Control Home Page."
Add Your Product/Company | Need a Website? | Need a Product Release?
"MotionShop.com", "The Motion Control Home Page", and "Motion Control Archive" are trademarks of E-Media Publishing. Other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Copyright © 1997-2019 E-Media Publishing - Motion Control Marketing