Artificial Heart Valve Tester Features H2W Technologies Voice Coil Linear Motor
Santa Clarita, CA -- H2W Technologies motion control voice coil linear motor technology is being used to create a life tester for an artificial aortic heart valve. The heart valve tester simulates the human heart pumping action. It operates under closed loop position control with 1 micron resolution linear encoders.
Artificial Aortic Heart Valve Being Tested
- Will track and follow any customer supplied waveform (analog waveform +/- 0 to 10 VDC)
- Ability to adjust frequency (Hz) and amplitude (motor stroke) independently
- Can be used for accelerated life testing of heart valve (hundreds of millions of cycles)
- Utilizes high reliability, non contact, Non Commutated DC Linear Actuator
- Has a standalone programmable motion control with DC servo amplifier
- Operates off of 110/ 220 VAC or 24 to 80 VDC
With over 75 years combined experience in the linear and rotary motion field, the H2W Technologies team of engineers offers the optimal solution to the most demanding motion control, requirements.
For additional information contact Mark Wilson at H2W Technologies, 26470 Ruether Avenue #102, Santa Clarita, CA 91350; Tel: 888-702-0540, Fax: 661-251-2067, E-Mail: email@example.com or visit the website at http://www.h2wtech.com
What's New on "The Motion Control Home Page"
Page 1 - Click here for What's New In Motion Control: Components on "The Motion Control Home Page"
Page 2 - Click here for For the Latest Motion Control: Contests, Catalogs, Web Sites, Publications, Application Stories, and Free Offers - on "The Motion Control Home Page"
MotionShop.com, "The Motion Control Home Page"
10107 W. Lilac Rd.
Escondido, CA 92026