|ServoBelt Rotary Stage Family from Bell Everman is Available from Electromate!
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada -- Motion Control -- ServoBelt Rotary Stages from Bell Everman are compact, high-torque rotary stages that offer through hole size and speed comparable to direct-drive rotary tables costing thousands more.
- Room in the Middle. ServoBelt Rotary stages offer two different through hole configurations. Available with 50-, 100- or 200-mm center openings, our large through hole stages accommodate large bundles of power, signal and pnuematic conductors. They also make it easy to integrate laser and optical systems. Standard-sized models with 16- or 25-mm through holes offer a more economical choice when fewer utilities need to pass through the center of the stage.
- Direct Drive Performance. Designed for NEMA 23 and 34 motors, the ServoBelt rotary stages offer speeds up to 1,000 rpm, continuous torque to 6.6 N-m and resolution down to 0.16 arc-sec with Renishaw ring encoders or tape scales for partial rotation.
- Application Flexibility. ServoBelt Rotary stages support both continuous rotation and variable indexing applications
- Robust, Lubed-for-Life Bearings. ServoBelt Rotary stages incorporate large full duplex, angular contact bearings, imparting moment and load capacities far in excess of its usual application requirements. This excess load capacity translates into virtually limitless bearing life.
- Cost Effective. ServoBelt Rotary stages offer an economical solution for a variety of medium-duty rotary motion jobs such as driving carousel tables on packaging and assembly machines and providing fourth-axis rotary motion for laser cutting and mini CNC machines.
CLICK HERE to view the Bell Everman ServoBelt Rotary Stages Brochure
CLICK HERE to view all of the Bell Everman Motion Control Components available from Electromate
To see all of Electromate's Products and Application Stories featured on MotionShop.com, enter electromate in the Google custom search box (upper left, above)
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1-877-SERVO99 (737-8699) or e-mail Warren Osak at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Electromate at: www.electromate.com