|Motion Control - Robotic Cycloidal Gearbox from GAM is available from Electromate!
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada -- Motion Control Components -- GAM announces the release of the new GCL cycloidal gearboxes. The new gearboxes provide high precision and rigidity for horizontal and vertical robotic and motion control applications.
The GCL is designed to withstand the frequent start-stop impact loads of industrial robots and other motion control applications with impact resistance five times nominal torque. The GCL series is available in a wide range of sizes with ratios from 36:1 to 192:1.
Output options for the GCL series include component boxes with a solid flanged output (GCLC F) or a hollow shaft flanged output (GCLC-H). In addition, the solid flanged output gearbox is available with a cover and motor mount (GCL-F). The GCL series can be used in a variety of applications, from robotics and automation to medical equipment, where zero-backlash and high tilting and torsional rigidity are required
- Backlash of =1 arcmin with lost motion of =1 arcmin
- Withstands the frequent start-stop impact loads of industrial robots with impact resistance 5x nominal torque
- Multi-tooth meshing for torsional rigidity
- Flange output in 7 sizes with nominal output torque of 167 to 4410 Nm and ratios of 57:1 to 192.4:1
- Flanged hollow output in 6 sizes (up to 138 mm through hole) with output torque of 490 to 4900 Nm
- Configurations include:
- Component with loose input shaft/pinion (GCLC-F, GCLC-H)
- Gearbox with cover, integrated input, and motor mounting plate (GCL-F)
- Hollow floating shaft; no bearing or other contacts
- Drops in for many competitorsí products
- Integrated motor adapter plate ready to mount your motor
- Optional integrated pre-stage
Additional information on the GAM Robotic Cycloidal Gearbox can be found at-
Electromate's Core Purpose is to help Manufacturers build better machines using differentiated automation technology. They specialize in Robotic and Mechatronic Solutions for the Industrial Automation marketplace. Respected by customers as a premiere source for High Performance Automation and Motion Control Components & Systems, Electromate® specializes in AC & DC Servo and Stepper Motors & Drives, Motion & Automation Controllers, Positioning Systems & Actuators, Feedback Devices, Gearing Products and HMI's & Operator Displays, all supported via extensive product selection, just-in-timedelivery, dedicated customer service and technical engineering support.
More on Electromate can be found at
For more information on the "2021 Excellence Award"CLICK HERE!
For more information on the "Best Place to Work"CLICK HERE!
For more information on the "AHTD Award"CLICK HERE!
To view Electromate's new corporate video CLICK HERE
To see all of Electromate's Products and Application Stories featured on MotionShop.com, enter electromate in the Google custom search box (upper left, above)
For further information on this new product or others in our extensive product portfolio, call 1-877-SERVO99 (737-8699) or e-mail Warren Osak at email@example.com or visit Electromate at: www.electromate.com
See this and other Motion Control Components from Electromate featured on: